Gender-Confused Ex-Mcdonald’s Worker Awarded 7,000 Euros After Bosses Called Him by Legal Name

(LifeSiteNews) — On June 24, a French court in Angers awarded 22-year-old “Syntia” Dersoir €7,000 after ruling that the gender-confused man was discriminated against by his former employer for being referred to by his legal birth name and told not to wear an abundance of makeup during work hours.
Dersoir had lodged a complaint against a McDonald’s franchise in Segré-en-Anjou Bleu where he had worked from September 2022 after management allegedly called him by his legal, male name, and requested that he remove the makeup he began donning during work hours.
In 2022, Dersoir was hired under his birth name and was legally registered as a male. In early 2023, he started donning makeup and prosthetic breasts while at work.
Dersoir claimed he was told by his supervisor that his new appearance was inappropriate in the work environment.
“She told me she couldn’t accept me in the field, that I had to take off some lipstick,” Dersoir said, alluding to his supervisor. “It still didn’t fit. She told me that if I wanted, I could go to the Super U to buy some make-up remover and come back, or else I could go home. I went home.”
The next day, Dersoir claimed another of his superiors told him:
You impose your choices on us, you only think about yourself, you get us into trouble.
— Article continues below Petition —Tell school to apologize for suspending Canadian student who wore gender-critical sweater.
Following Dersoir’s complaint to the French Labour Inspectorate, the French Democratic Confederation of Labour (CFDT) provided him a lawyer. Deerosir then lodged a criminal complaint against the management at the McDonald’s where he had been employed.
Reacting to Dersoir’s accusations, the lawyer representing McDonald’s, Maître Pascal Landais, maintained that management had merely requested that Dersoir abide by the McDonald’s workplace makeup policy that all staff had to follow.
“We asked him to tone down his make-up, not to remove it,” Landais asserted. The McDonald’s policy stipulated that all employees should don “light and discreet makeup” only for both uniform and hygiene purposes.
Predictably, leftist French establishment media outlets have sought to paint Dersoir as a victim of “gender discrimination.” Ouest-France insinuated that Dersoir’s employers were “guilty of moral harassment and discrimination.”
Dersoir is the second man claiming to be a woman in Europe to take legal action against a local McDonald’s for “gender discrimination”.
In Germany, Kylie Divon, 27, a gender-confused male known as Keil Li, is demandingfinancial compensation for alleged “discrimination” by McDonald’s after purporting he was refused entry to his employer’s changing room meant for female employees. Li lodged his complaint after a Muslim woman and colleague asked him to leave the women’s changing room, as per an interview with Siegessaeule. Divon alleged that the co-worker who told him to leave the women’s changing room was a Muslim woman who accurately told him that he was “biologically seen as a man” – a statement that he claimed was discriminatory, Reduxx reported.
Big Pharma Makes Huge Profits From The Transgender Movement – and Their Vaccines Could be Causing it

Could vaccines be changing some people’s brain chemistry in a way that makes them more likely to experience gender dysphoria? Many people who say they are transgender are convinced they’ve always felt this way, but there is some evidence that this could be related to vaccine injury in some individuals.
Autism researcher Dr. Toby Rogers drew attention to the link between vaccine injury and gender dysphoria in an article entitled “Trans messaging is too sophisticated to be the work of a small sexual minority dealing with severe health issues.”
He tackles the topic from the point of view of someone who has fought for LGBT equality and studied gender topics in depth. He said that the message has changed in recent years from the idea that sex is biological while gender is socially constructed to the claim that biological sex itself is somehow a social construct.
He wrote: “The LGBT movement went from “God does not make mistakes” (acceptance) to God as a drunken factory worker who often mixes up parts (get thee to a surgeon for repair!) in the space of just a few years.”
“The modern trans movement does not appear to be a natural outgrowth of the feminist or even gay, lesbian, and bisexual acceptance movement. It is my strong belief that something else altogether is going on here,” he added, and went on to make a convincing case for how the pharmaceutical industry is causing, supporting and benefiting from gender dysphoria.
He points to dozens of studies showing that individuals who experience gender dysphoria have a much higher likelihood of also being autistic, and vice versa. And since autism has often been linked to vaccine injury and toxins inside vaccines, and autistic people are also more likely to be trans, it stands to reason that gender dysphoria could also stem from a vaccine injury.
Interestingly, this would also explain why the trans population suddenly seems to be exploding. Elderly people who were not subject to lengthy vaccine schedules in childhood are much less likely to be trans than younger populations.
The trans movement is a win-win for Big Pharma
It’s probably not a coincidence that the transgender movement gives Big Pharma the perfect way to cover up vaccine injuries. There are people out there who have legitimate feelings of not quite identifying with certain typical male or female behaviors or interests, but the idea that this stems from something inside of them that they’ve suppressed for all their life rather than something that was caused by a vaccine altering their brain chemistry in some way shifts the blame from the pharmaceutical companies to the individual.
Then there’s the most obvious benefit, which is the enormous profitability involved in transition surgery, hormone treatments and other “gender affirming” care. In many of these cases, people must continue taking gender-altering medications for life. No matter which route a person who feels their body doesn’t align with how they perceive themselves takes, pharmaceutical companies win. Even if someone decides against hormones or surgery, there is a good chance they will turn to psychiatric medications to manage their feelings.
“Pharma uses the trans community to make money and normalizes sexual dysphoria to cover up the evidence of Pharma’s crimes,” Rogers asserts.
Of course, other factors might also be to blame for the rising trans movement, or it could be a combination of environmental and social factors. For example, there is no question that young people today are being exposed to unprecedented amounts of endocrine disruptors thanks to the prevalence of plastics in our environment, the overuse of highly toxic pesticides and hormones in everything from poultry to dairy and fish. We already know that pesticides like atrazine can turn male tadpoles into females – and on top of environmental exposure, these chemicals could have also made their way into vaccines.
Rogers also gives us another interesting question to ponder: if vaccines can indeed cause gender dysphoria, how else might they alter one’s thinking?
“Once the brain and gut are injured ALL relationships are changed, not just friendships and intimate partnerships. All interactions in the world are changed,” he warned.
Here’s how NATO and The West are Planning to Trigger WWIII
A whistleblower insider from the United Kingdom Parliament claims that the West is chomping at the bit to launch nuclear weapons and spark a third world war between the Zionist-controlled Anglo-American Axis and the BRICS alliance using massive deception.
UK Member of Parliament (MP) Andrew Bridgen says NATO and its many tentacle nations are planning to stage a false flag attack, probably on a European city, by planting and detonating a nuclear “dirty bomb.” Then in the aftermath, NATO and its members and allies will blame Russia for the attack as a pretext to launch nuclear war.
Bridgen’s anecdotal evidence comes from various defense analysts in military intelligence whom he says told him that there is a lot of nuclear material being transferred all over the place right because of the situation in Ukraine. Some of that material is being diverted for false flag purposes, he says – watch the video below for key portion of a recent interview with Bridgen:
British Member of Parliament Andrew Bridgen is warning the world that NATO is planning to launch a false flag attack on a European city using a nuclear “dirty bomb” and to put the blame on Russia.
— Shadow of Ezra (@ShadowofEzra) June 23, 2024
Bridgen says he is receiving information from defense analysts in military… pic.twitter.com/9VUc8a6wXs
(Related: Did you know that Joe Biden is supposedly sending F-16s to Ukraine right now in defiance of Russia’s red lines?)
False flags always seem to get the job done for tyrants
All throughout history, tyrannical regimes have staged false flag events like the one Bridgen says will happen in order to catalyze their agenda. Their method is simple: strike a target and simply blame the opposition as justification for taking action against the opposition – this is also known as a problem, reaction, solution agenda.
The West is setting the stage for this false flag by pushing the bear hard really right now, crossing every red line issued by Moscow. President Putin is showing great restraint for now, but there will eventually come a time when Russia has no choice but to respond to the constant provocation from the country’s enemies.
The UK where Bridgen serves is right now conducting missile attacks from Ukrainian territory, which is only escalating the matter even further. Any day now, expect to see even more fireworks leading straight to WWIII.
By the way, if you are interested in watching the full interview with Bridgen, you can do so below:
“People need to realize that our enemy isn’t Russia,” wrote someone on YouTube about this whole affair.
“The enemy is within,” responded another.
“Andrew is one of the most courageous politicians in the former ‘great’ Britain,” said another. “If only the millions of people in this nation actually stood up for the country and the future of their children and grandchildren instead of cowering in their homes in fear.”
All Zionist agencies, noted another, wage war “by way of deception.” This includes Mossad, the CIA, NATO and all the rest.
“Russia is under attack and there will be retribution,” said the same person.
“Here’s what happened:
Step 1: NATO supplied the weapons
Step 2: Mossad / CIA did the recruiting and training
Step 3: Controlled opposition media blames ‘Islamists’
The war against Russia is a war against Christianity.”
Finally, someone pointed out that all of these wars are about money, power and influence.
“No citizen gets or has any ‘added value’ from this nonsense. This must stop. Wars must stop.”
How much longer do you think it will be before the nukes start flying? Find out more at WWIII.news.
NewsGuard Co-Founder Advocates Banning Anonymous Social Media Posts, Enabling Lawsuits Against Tech Firms for ‘False’ Content
NewsGuard co-founder and co-CEO Steve Brill has published a book, “The Death of Truth” – but he’s not taking any responsibility. On the contrary.
Namely, Brill’s “apolitical (misinformation) rating system for news sites” as NewsGuard is promoted to customers, is often blasted – and currently investigated by Congress for possible First Amendment violations – as yet another tool to suppress online speech.
But corporate media sing his praises, presenting him as a “media maven.”
A censorship maven more like it, critics would say. And while getting his book promoted, Brill managed to add his name to the steadily growing list of governments, NGOs, and associated figures who are attacking online anonymity.

Along with end-to-end encryption, the ability to interact anonymously is a cornerstone of the internet, but these two key elements that ensure not only privacy but also the security of individuals, companies, etc., have become the two main targets for authoritarian (labeled as such or acting in that spirit) governments.
Brill’s contribution: a set of practical solutions that includes “banning anonymous posting online and funding media literacy programs.”
The problem that this is supposed to fix is, essentially, that social media platforms are not yet fully under control, and therefore neither are their users (and voters).
If anonymity were to be taken out of the equation, Brill is reported as saying – then it would be “easier to sue tech companies for the false content posted on their platforms,” as well as “waging legal campaigns against social media companies for violating their own terms of service.”
There’s another snippet of a veiled threat aimed at tech companies, in terms of what might happen to them if they “misbehave,” (such as letting up on the already extraordinary levels of censorship), especially during a campaign season.
Reporting about Brill’s Washington DC garden party to promote his book and the efforts to “clean up the internet and bring truth back to life” – the Washington Post repeatedly mentions “bad information” as that ominous source of “divisions” and “polarization.”
We’ve been hearing about “misinformation,” “disinformation,” and even “malinformation” that must be fought tooth and nail. But what is “bad information” – could it simply be information that one doesn’t like?
Whatever it is, Brill and his ilk seem willing to dismantle the internet itself, in order to get rid of it.
White House Defends Labeling Critical Biden Videos as ‘Deepfakes’

The world (and the US with it, with the current US administration pretty much leading the way) has for the last few years witnessed what has obviously been a concerted effort to make “AI-powered deepfakes” a thing.
Specifically – a thing that can negatively shape up an election, or even break a democracy.
Anyone, especially apolitical people but those with even a cursory knowledge of the “deepfakes” tech and how long it’s been around in all sorts of media, might have been confused as to why this rhetoric is happening, and why now?
Well – now – months before a US presidential election, we’re starting to get answers.
President Joe Biden is trying to remain in office – and now the White House is giving the world an indication of why the “deepfakes” scaremongering was launched in the first place (and then dutiful picked up by certain – or let’s say, most – corporate media.)
“Confused and disoriented” is a (believe it or not) nicer way to describe the situation with President Biden and his public appearances; the latest, and at this time, the most important, concerns his performance during debates last week.
Instead of trying to prop their candidate up (figuratively and literally) in some credible way, the current White House decided to label the media showing clips of Biden “malfunctioning” as, in addition to being “disinformation, misinformation” – also “cheap fakes.”
But what in the world is that? Is it a video that somebody just happens to dislike, so it’s branded in a way deceptively invoking the dreaded “deepfakes”?
White House spokesperson Karine Jean-Pierre was certainly working hard to earn her salary when she tried to explain this one.
“Not at all,” Jean-Pierre said, when quizzed if there was regret over criticizing the media for “clips showing the president appearing to be confused, freezing at times, and you (White House) called it ‘cheap fakes,’ misinformation, disinformation.”
“At the end of the day, they were fakes,” the press secretary asserted. “And the cheap fakes didn’t come from me, I didn’t coin that. That came from the media… I don’t regret it at all, it was just the facts.”
Florida Police Arrest 18-Year-Old Who Allegedly did Burnouts on LGBTQIAAP2S+ Street Mural
(LifeSiteNews) — An 18-year-old Florida man was arrested by St. Petersburg Police on July 1 for doing burnouts with his vehicle that left skid marks on a rainbow “Pride” mural in May.
According to law enforcement, Christian Maier was caught on video damaging a pro-LGBT street painting on May 22 at 2:40 a.m. The crosswalk experienced a similar act of protest just five days earlier on May 17 at 9:30 a.m. Police say the two incidents are not related.
Maier was released from Pinellas County Jail after posting a $5,500 bond. He pleaded not guilty to two felony charges for criminal mischief and racing on a street. The mischief charge was originally a misdemeanor but later deemed a felony due to the damages exceeding $1,000. Maier has not been charged with a hate crime at this time.
Acts of protests like the one carried out by Maier are seemingly becoming a common occurrence in the United States. As reported by LifeSite in June, three teenage boys in Spokane, Washington could face up to five years in jail and up to $10,000 in fines for putting skid marks on a rainbow-colored street mural with their scooters. Three other acts of vandalism, all unrelated, have been carried out on the mural since October 2023.
The Tampa Bay Times has likewise reported that a 19-year-old male was arrested for allegedly defacing a rainbow “Pride” mural in Delray Beach in March.
St. Petersburg is home to some of the most pro-LGBT policies in the United States. According to its website, the city has since 2014 earned a “perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign’s Municipal Equality Index (MEI), which examines the laws, policies, and services of municipalities and rates them on the basis of their inclusivity of LGBTQ+ people who live and work there.”
The city also boasts about having an LGBTQ+ visitor information, a Metro Inclusive Health LGBTQ+ Welcome Center, and the largest Pride celebration in Florida. What’s more, the city observes March 31 as “Transgender Day of Visibility” and November 20 as “Transgender Day of Remembrance.” The police department as well as the mayor’s office have a “LGBT+ liaison” position that specializes in catering to the complaints of persons in the St. Petersburg community who are confused about their gender and believe this entitles them to have a personal hotline to local authorities.
