Israeli Assassination Spree Has Untied Hezbollah’s Hands for ‘Broader and Deeper’ Strikes, Iran Says

Mideast tensions reached new highs this week in the wake of the assassination of Hezbollah commander Fuad Shukr in Beirut and Hamas political bureau chief and top negotiator Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran. Hezbollah, Iran and Yemen’s Houthis have vowed to “punish” Israel for the killings.
Israel’s assassination of a top Hezbollah commander has untied the Lebanese militia’s hands for strikes deep inside Israel, a spokesperson for Iran’s permanent mission to the United Nations has said.
“Until now, Hezbollah and the [Israeli] regime have, in an unwritten understanding, practically adhered to certain limits in their military operations, meaning…confining their actions to border areas and shallow zones, targeting primarily military objectives,” the spokesperson said late on Friday.
“However, the Israeli regime’s attack on Dahieh in Beirut and the targeting of a residential building marked a deviation from these boundaries. We anticipate that, in its response, Hezbollah will choose both broader and deeper targets, and will not restrict itself solely to military targets and means,” the spokesperson said.
The comments followed Tuesday’s Israeli airstrike on a building in the Dahieh suburb of Beirut, which killed senior Hezbollah commander Fuad Shukr and four civilians – two children and two women.
Hezbollah has amassed a vast missile, rocket and drone arsenal, including the Zelzal-2 and Fateh-110 ballistic missiles capable of targeting all or nearly all points inside Israel.
The militia has up to 100,000 trained fighters, many of them battle hardened in combat against foreign-backed jihadists in Syria over the past decade, and against Israel during the 2006 Lebanon War.
Hezbollah is closely aligned with Iran in the so-called Axis of Resistance anti-terrorism, anti-US and anti-Israel political and military coalition.
Shukr’s assassination on Tuesday was followed by the killing of Hamas Political Bureau Chairman Ismail Haniyeh and his bodyguard in Tehran on Wednesday. Haniyeh, 62, was Hamas’s chief negotiator, and had already lost nearly two dozen family members – including three sons, multiple grandchildren and a brother, in the course of the ongoing Gaza war.
On Thursday, Israel announced that Hamas military commander Mohammed Deif had been killed in a July 13 strike.
Israel’s assassination spree has reportedly strained its behind-the-scenes relationship with its top sponsor – the United States, with President Biden reportedly warning Prime Minister Netanyahu that he should not expect Washington to keep bailing Israel out if it keeps escalating tensions in the region.
Publicly, the US has shown firm military support for Tel Aviv, sending additional warships to the Middle East, including ballistic missile defense-capable cruisers and destroyers, and deploying additional fighter jets to the region to “reinforce” the US “defensive air support capability,” in the wake of the escalation. The US Embassy in Jerusalem issued an alert this week urging US citizens in Israel to be cautious of potential sudden aerial attacks as the world waits for a potential Iranian response to the Haniyeh killing.
Hezbollah chief Hassan Nasrallah warned Thursday that Israel will be made to “weep terribly” for the murder of Shukr and Haniyeh, and should expect “rage and revenge on all the fronts supporting Gaza.”
Iranian acting Foreign Minister Ali Baqeri Kani stressed in a phone call with EU foreign affairs chief Josep Borrell on Friday that Tehran has an inherent and legitimate right to punish the “criminal Zionist gang” for Wednesday’s attack in Tehran. Iranian intelligence chief Ismail Khatib said Friday that the attack on Haniyeh was greenlit by the United States, and said the assassination had “put the Zionist regime’s bestial nature on display.”
Abdul Malik al-Houthi, leader of Yemen’s Houthi militia, has vowed a “military response” to Israel’s “crimes,” dubbing them “shameless and dangerous” and “a major escalation by the Israeli enemy.”
The string of assassinations this week comes against the background of the Gaza war approaching its tenth month, and casualties from the conflict nearing 40,000 people killed and over 91,000 – or roughly 16 percent of the Gaza Strip’s total pre-war population. Over 700 Israeli soldiers and police officers, and close to 900 civilians, have also been killed to date.
Investigative Journalist Set to Expose Giant Government Kidnapping Ring / Disappearance of Children
Macron ‘Outraged’ Over Abuse Of Artists In Olympics Opening Ceremony

The French president has said that he is “outraged” by the cyberbullying of the Olympic Games opening ceremony’s choreographer. Emmanuel Macron went on to praise what the called artist Thomas Jolly’s “audacity,” claiming that France […]
The post Macron ‘Outraged’ Over Abuse Of Artists In Olympics Opening Ceremony appeared first on The People’s Voice.
Top Democrat Mayor Arrested in Pizzagate Bust

Democrat Louisiana Mayor Misty Robert Clanton was arrested in a massive Pizzagate bust on Thursday for raping multiple children. Misty Roberts, 42, was booked into the Beauregard Parish Detention Center after turning herself in, according […]
The post Top Democrat Mayor Arrested in Pizzagate Bust appeared first on The People’s Voice.
Kamala Harris Vows To Scrap Second Amendment: “I’m Coming for Your Guns”

Democratic presidential hopeful Kamala Harris has vowed to scrap the Second Amendment if she becomes President by sending police to people’s homes to confiscate their firearms. Harris described her staunch anti-gun stance in August 2019 at […]
The post Kamala Harris Vows To Scrap Second Amendment: “I’m Coming for Your Guns” appeared first on The People’s Voice.
Secret Service Agent Blows Whistle: “Deep State Planning Another Hit on Trump”

A Secret Service counter sniper has testified that the Deep State are planning another assassination attempt on Donald Trump before the November Election. RealClearPolitics reporter Susan Crabtree revealed the communication from the counter sniper whistleblower, […]
The post Secret Service Agent Blows Whistle: “Deep State Planning Another Hit on Trump” appeared first on The People’s Voice.
FBI and CISA Warn of Cyber Attacks on Election Infrastructure

“Public access to election information” could be hindered by cyberattacks on “election infrastructure,” according to a joint statement from the FBI and Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency.
The two agencies issued the statement on Wednesday, warning that distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks could prevent the public from accessing election information in November. The agencies sought to reassure the public, however, that the integrity of the presidential election would not be compromised.
“This public service announcement is to raise awareness that Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks on election infrastructure, or adjacent infrastructure that supports election operations, could hinder public access to election information, but would not impact the security or integrity of election processes,” the statement said.
“The PSA is part of the agencies’ ongoing commitment to provide the public with information and the election infrastructure community with the support they need to run safe and secure elections.”
Users took to Twitter to express their concern that this announcement was a clear warning of the Democrat plan to steal the 2024 election.
How do they know an attack on “election infrastructure” wouldn’t impact election results in advance?! Tweeted Rogan O’Handley, a.k.a. “DC Draino.”
“Is this their plan?
“To have an attack that shuts down key election infrastructure and then when everything comes back online we all have to accept the results?!
“And I’d bet those results will mysteriously support Kamala.”
The announcement takes on further significant in light of the recent Crowdstrike critical outage, which affected voting machines in Maricopa County, Arizona—a county that has come to be seen as a bellwether for election fraud.
In a statement published on its website, the Maricopa Elections Department said it was “experiencing an outage at some voting locations.”
The Pima County Recorder’s Office also issued a statement confirming that its machines had suffered outages, but assured the public that there had been “no impact to voters.”
“We’ve been working all night with the Department of Homeland Security to minimize any sort of disruption,” said JP Martin, a deputy communications director for the Arizona Secretary of State’s Office.
“We’re still monitoring the situation with our county partners and making sure they have the support they need.”
The outage was part of a global outage. Crowdstrike confirmed that the problem, due to a faulty software update, mostly affects Windows computers and not Apple or Linux systems. Thousands of flights were cancelled or delayed and government, medical and legal services were affected, as well as businesses.
BOMBSHELL PROOF: Acting Secret Service Director Caught In Massive Perjury