News

Money Pox Scamdemic Plagues Election 2024

Money Pox Scamdemic Plagues Election 2024

admin Aug 17, 2024 1 min read
The New World Order system must have its CBDC and surveillance state in place as the 2024 election rolls in.

The next engineered pandemic is upon us.

This time the World Health Organization and the United Nations are foisting lockdowns and economic tribulation under the guise of Monkey Pox, a pandemic that was attempted and failed years ago.

The New World Order system must have its CBDC, mail-in ballots and surveillance state in place as the 2024 election rolls in.

Otherwise, their laundry list of crimes against humanity are on the cusp of being completely exposed.

Money Pox Scamdemic Plagues Election 2024
Behind the Glass

Behind the Glass

admin Aug 17, 2024 6 min read

Behind the Glass

Trump’s great power is direct access to the people

They’re saying that Trump will now speak from behind bulletproof glass at all outdoor rallies.

The safety measure comes at the recommendation of the Secret Service. Bulletproof glass is usually reserved for sitting presidents and vice presidents, but in the case of Donald Trump, the Secret Service are prepared to make an exception.

The podium will be surrounded on three sides by high panes of glass. According to an insider, the Secret Service have already begun shipping panes of glass across the country in preparation for Trump to resume campaigning outdoors.

Since the attempt on his life in Butler, Pennsylvania, on 13 July, Trump has held thirteen rallies, but all of them have been indoors. At a recent indoor rally in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Trump expressed his dissatisfaction at the venue: “We’re not giving up the outdoor rallies,” he said.

I presume Trump will be surrounded by bulletproof glass when he returns to Butler in October, to the exact same place where Thomas Matthew Crooks tried and failed to kill him. Trump may be joined on stage by the widow of Corey Comperatore, the veteran and firefighter who died a hero, shielding his family from stray bullets. Helen Comperatore has said she will be there, so long as she is satisfied with arrangements for her safety.

As much as anybody else, I want Donald Trump to be safe too. I remember the deep sense of shock and the sinking feeling I felt when I woke up to multiple text messages telling me he’d been shot—and one saying he was dead—on Sunday 14 July. There obviously remains a credible threat to Trump’s life. That threat has existed since he walked down the escalator nearly eight years ago as president-in-waiting, but it has increased dramatically since then. We all know why, and we all know who is responsible. But that’s by the by.

Despite the threat to Trump’s life, this bulletproof glass is a mistake. Let me tell you why.

First of all, it lets the Secret Service off the hook. It makes it seem as if the situation in Butler could not have been prevented. We got a clear sense that was not the case within hours of the assassination attempt, when witnesses began telling the world about their desperate attempts to warn the Secret Service and local authorities about the presence of a man with a gun on the roof. In the five weeks that have now passed, further testimony, new video evidence and investigation are revealing a catalogue of errors and malfeasance so long and so puzzling it’s impossible to discount the possibility some or all of it was deliberate. Secret Service bigwigs are desperately trying to finger local law enforcement, but they’re pushing back hard. Ronald Rowe Jr, the acting director of the Secret Service, appears to have lied to Congress about the positioning of police snipers, in an attempt to blame them for allowing Crooks to access the roof he used to shoot at Trump.

Nobody—not a single person—has been fired from the Secret Service yet. Remember when that policeman was fired for donating $25 to Kyle Rittenhouse’s legal fund? Yeah, right. Accountability is something only the little people have to face. Nobody will be fired.

The Secret Service cannot be trusted to safeguard the life of the former president. Donald Trump must know this, and yet it seems he is trusting them.

Erik Prince, the founder of Blackwater and the closest thing America has to Francis Drake, has claimed he could do a much better job protecting Trump. I’m sure he could. If the Trump team hasn’t spoken with Prince, they must. While it might be unheralded for a presidential candidate to rely on private security and not the Secret Service, at least in recent memory, I think it’s safe to say we’re already deep enough into uncharted territory for it not to make much of a difference. And if it keeps Trump safe, well—so be it.

With safety—and I mean real safety—comes another consideration: image. Standing behind an impenetrable shield of glass will make Trump look weak, when the whole message of the miracle in Butler, and in particular Trump’s electrifying fist-pumping gesture of defiance—FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!—was that Trump really is a badass, a man who will stare down death with blood across his face and refuse to flinch. Which is why his opponents have done their very best to make us forget about Butler and to prevent that iconic image from being displayed. They have nothing that can even begin to compare. Just facile “brat” memes and Tim Walz doing his awkward “okey-dokey, I’m a silly old white man who doesn’t season his food” routine.

Worse than that, putting Trump behind bulletproof glass will help to make him look like the very thing his opponents want America and the world to believe he is—a dictator. Of course, this isn’t true. Trump isn’t and doesn’t want to be a dictator—except maybe on day one—but the power of the image will assert itself, I guarantee. The ancient Greeks believed that a just ruler could walk freely among his subjects without fear of harm, but the tyrant had to lock himself away from the people, who would seize whatever chance they could to kill him and end his reign of terror. Nobody will even have to say a thing. The mere contrast with Kamala Harris and her rallies will be enough. Secret Service insiders have already said that bulletproof glass will be used at Harris rallies “if warranted,” but don’t be surprised to discover that it isn’t. It won’t need to be. There’s no threat to her life, and the Secret Service will have every single rooftop, perch and birdbox locked down within miles.

Just as bad: bulletproof glass will be a literal barrier between Trump and the people. His people. Despite his flash and flair and all his money, Trump is a man of the people and his great power derives from his direct, unmediated access to them, whether we’re talking about his use of social media or his campaigning style. Trump feeds off the people and they feed off him. That symbiotic relationship was on display at its strongest on that fateful night in Butler. As Trump has since said, he knew he couldn’t leave the stage without showing that he was still alive, without telling the people that they must fight on regardless. Rewatch that moment and study the stunned faces of the crowd as the president is bundled to the ground, then see the incomprehension turn to elation and righteous fury as he rises up and speaks to them directly, as their leader.

That is Trump’s great power, and anything that limits it, even a few panes of glass, could harm his chances of winning in November. I hope Trump realises that and acts accordingly, for the sake of the nation.


TERMINATOR BECOMES A REALITY: Former Google Head Announces Plan For Killer Robot Takeover Of The World


TERMINATOR BECOMES A REALITY: Former Google Head Announces Plan For Killer Robot Takeover Of The World

TERMINATOR BECOMES A REALITY: Former Google Head Announces Plan For Killer Robot Takeover Of The World

admin Aug 17, 2024 1 min read

TERMINATOR BECOMES A REALITY: Former Google Head Announces Plan For Killer Robot Takeover Of The World

Eric Schmidt’s new military drone company White Stork aims to “use Ai in complicated, powerful ways for these, essentially robotic war” — Alex Jones breaks it all down!

Alex Jones breaks down how former Google CEO Eric Schmidt admitted to becoming an arms dealer in the AI weapons race to prepare for “robotic war.”

TERMINATOR BECOMES A REALITY:

Former Google Head Announces Plan For Killer Robot Takeover Of The World pic.twitter.com/pN8mLCW2Hy

— Alex Jones (@RealAlexJones) August 16, 2024

Bernie Sanders: Kamala Is Laying Out a ‘Strong Progressive Agenda’

Bernie Sanders: Kamala Is Laying Out a ‘Strong Progressive Agenda’

admin Aug 17, 2024 3 min read

Bernie Sanders: Kamala Is Laying Out a ‘Strong Progressive Agenda’

Harris unveiled several radical policies on Friday such as communist-style price controls and subsidies for first-time homeowners.

Socialist Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) praised Kamala Harris for unveiling a “strong progressive agenda” during her economic speech on Friday.

Harris in her speech proposed communist-style price controls on food, claiming she would help Congress pass a national ban on “price gouging” for food and groceries.

She also pledged to provide $25,000 in down payment assistance for first-time home buyers and to create three million new homes if elected.

Naturally, far-left Sanders was ecstatic over her proposals.

“I think given the fact she has been a candidate for only three weeks I think she’s doing really really well in a whole lot of ways. I think what she laid out today was a strong progressive agenda,” Sanders said on  MSNBC’s “All In.”

“Obviously in the weeks and months to come, I think she will add more specificity to some proposals and she’s going to add to it. I have always believed that good policy is good politics. What she is talking about today is reining in the outrageously high cost of prescription drugs, that’s enormously popular and the right thing to do.”

“She’s talking about building 3 million units of affordable housing at a time when we have a housing crisis in Burlington, Los Angeles and everyplace in between,” Sanders continued. “We have to lower the cost of housing in America. She’s talking about ending medical debt so that a quarter of the people in this country who have cancer do not have to deplete their savings or go bankrupt.

“She’s talking about controlling the cost of groceries when we know there’s been massive concentration of ownership in that industry. They spike prices up and going after them is exactly the right thing to do and very good politics.”

Harris’ policy proposals are so radical that even the liberal media like CNN and the Washington Post condemned them, warning that price controls are a key feature of failed communist regimes.

?CNN just DESTROYED Kamala Harris’s Marxist economic agenda:

“We‘ve seen this kind of thing tried in lots of other countries before. Venezuela, Argentina, the Soviet Union…it leads to shortages” and would “cause a lot of harm.” pic.twitter.com/XzO2WVgrd7

— Real Mac Report (@RealMacReport) August 16, 2024

“When your opponent calls you ‘communist,’ maybe don’t propose price controls?” reads the headline of the opinion piece by WaPo columnist Catherine Rampell. “It’s hard to exaggerate how bad this policy is.”

Even the Washington Post knows Kamala is a Communist. pic.twitter.com/sB4JLrIt7L

— Tim Young (@TimRunsHisMouth) August 17, 2024

Harris’ policy platform is shaping up to be so radical that even fellow Democrats are urging her to keep them hidden until AFTER the election.

In other words, you’ll have to vote for Kamala to find out what she stands for — a signature Democrat tactic.

When Comrade Bernie Sanders is expressing enthusiasm over these policy proposals, once can be sure they’ll be extremely destructive to the American people.


Follow Jamie White on X | Truth | Gab | Gettr | Minds

Tony Blair Pushes UK Gov’t To Mandate ‘Digital ID’ To Crack Down on Dissent

Tony Blair Pushes UK Gov’t To Mandate ‘Digital ID’ To Crack Down on Dissent

admin Aug 17, 2024 1 min read

Screenshot-2024-08-17-at-01-23-58-Tony-B

Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair has ordered the new Labor government to prioritize the urgent roll out of digital ID in the UK to crack down on dissent and anti-establishment behavior. Speaking at a […]

The post Tony Blair Pushes UK Gov’t To Mandate ‘Digital ID’ To Crack Down on Dissent appeared first on The People’s Voice.

Israel Expects US and Other Allies to Help Bomb Iran

Israel Expects US and Other Allies to Help Bomb Iran

admin Aug 17, 2024 4 min read

Israel Expects US and Other Allies to Help Bomb Iran

The Israeli FM has urged his British and French counterparts to “publicly clarify” their commitment.

Israeli Foreign Minister Israel Katz has said his country expects not only the United States but also its allies, including Britain and France, to assist in offensive operations against Iran, in the event of a direct conflict.

Katz made the comments during a meeting with British Foreign Secretary David Lammy and French Foreign Minister Stéphane Séjourne in Jerusalem on Friday, according to a Hebrew-language statement from his office.

”Israel expects France and Britain to publicly clarify to Iran that it is unacceptable for it to attack Israel, and that if Iran attacks, the US-led coalition will join Israel not only in defense but also in an attack against significant targets in Iran,” the statement said, as cited by the Times of Israel.

Katz reiterated in a post on X (formerly Twitter) that he made it “clear” to his colleagues that they should publicly declare that their countries “will stand with Israel not only in defense but also in striking targets in Iran.”

I hosted my colleagues, the French FM @steph_sejourne and the British Foreign secretary @DavidLammy, in Jerusalem today for an urgent visit amidst Iran’s threats to attack Israel.

I thanked them for their support of Israel and made it clear that the right way to deter Iran and… pic.twitter.com/2bDs1B8LRU

— ישראל כ”ץ Israel Katz (@Israel_katz) August 16, 2024

The French and British diplomats downplayed these assertions, with Sejourne telling reporters that it would be “inappropriate” to discuss any “retaliation or preparation for an Israeli retaliation” amid diplomatic efforts to negotiate a deal to end the Gaza war. A joint French-British statement following the meeting also made no mention of any anti-Iran coalitions. 

“We have urged Iran and its proxies to stand down the ongoing threats of military attack against Israel. We have also stressed to all parties that the spiral of escalating reprisals must end,” they said in their only reference to Tehran.

The meeting in Jerusalem occurred shortly before the latest round of indirect ceasefire talks ended without breakthroughs, although there were promises to return to the negotiating table next week.

The war between Israel and Hamas has raged for 10 months since the militant group staged a deadly incursion, resulting in approximately 1,100 deaths and around 200 hostages. The large-scale Israeli ground and air response has claimed over 40,000 Palestinian lives, according to Gaza health officials.

The risk of a wider conflict in the Middle East was exacerbated by the assassination of Hamas Political Bureau Chief Ismail Haniyeh, who served as the Palestinian armed group’s lead negotiator in indirect talks with Israel. He was killed in Tehran on June 31, hours after attending the inauguration of Masoud Pezeshkian as Iran’s president. Iran promised to inflict a “harsh punishment” on Israel, which has neither acknowledged nor denied any involvement in the killing.

The US has deployed additional warships and a submarine to the Middle East to protect the Jewish state from potential attacks, but it remains unclear whether Washington supports any plans to bomb Iran.

In April, when Iran fired hundreds of missiles and drones at Israel in retaliation for the bombing of its embassy in Damascus, US fighter jets and warships helped intercept many of the incoming projectiles. However, this was a purely defensive operation, with no direct counterstrike on targets inside Iran.