Slovakian PM Eerily Predicts His Own Assassination in Video
Slovakian Prime Minister Robert Fico appears to have predicted last week’s attempt on his life by a radical leftist, in a video he recorded a month ago. Fico remains in a serious condition in hospital after being shot multiple times.
In the short video, he noted that political tensions in his country had reached such a pitch that an assassination attempt on a leading government politician seemed inevitable.
“I am not exaggerating by a millimeter,” Fico declared in the video, which was recorded during a join session of the Slovakian and Ukrainian governments at Michalovce.
Prime Minister Fico criticized the media, in particular, for its role in creating such a hostile atmosphere. He said that journalists have urged the “progressive voter” to engage in “vulgar and aggressive” behavior.
NEW: ??? Chilling footage of Slovak Prime Minister Robert Fico predicting his own assassination just a month before yesterday’s shooting.
Watch and share! ⬇️ pic.twitter.com/AStIUWdLVt— Remix News & Views (@RMXnews) May 16, 2024
After the attempted assassination attempt at the beginning of last week, members of the government were quick to point the finger of blame at the nation’s liberal media for creating a febrile atmosphere and “whipping up hatred.”
“You have made us all targets,” said Ľuboš Blaha, the deputy speaker of the Slovak parliament, during a press conference. “You have spread a haunting hatred for years. You hated that people elected us so much that you went after us like wild animals. These are the fruits of your labor. The Prime Minister is fighting for his life because of you.”
Another minister said that, because of constant “attacks and expressions of hatred” from the media, Slovakia is “standing of the threshold of civil war.”
Fico was shot four times by 71-year-old poet Jurj Cintula, a man with a long history of activism, after attending a government meeting on Wednesday. Fico was greeting supporters in the town of Handlova when the would-be assassin struck.
Israeli Plan To Force All Gazan Survivors Onto US Ships Exposed
People Who Undergo Gender-Reassignment Surgery Have a 12x Increased Risk of Suicide
People who undergo gender-reassignment surgery have a 12x increased risk of attempting to commit suicide, according to a new study, as well as suffering other mental-health problems like PTSD and self-harm.
The study, published in the journal Cureus, clearly shows that undergoing gender-reassignment, where the patient’s genitals are surgically rearranged and they also embark on a regimen of hormonal therapy, carries significant, potentially deadly, risks.
HHS Sec. Becerra says the quiet part out loud. Hospitals opposing transgender surgery for adults and children on religious grounds will forfeit federal funding.
— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) May 17, 2024
pic.twitter.com/RAlvHnIffq
The researchers note, “There is ongoing controversy surrounding the benefits of gender-affirmation surgery on mental health.”
Their aim was to explore the risk of “adverse outcomes”—suicide, death, self-harm and PTSD—in the five years following gender-reassignment, by comparing rates between different populations.
The researchers used the TriNetX database of health information and identified a total population of 15,609,864 adult patients to include in their study.
The results showed significant increases in the risk of all “adverse outcomes” for adults who had undergone gender-reassignment in the five years following surgery.
“Patients who had a history of gender-affirmation surgery had a 12.12 times greater risk of suicide attempts… vs. patients who had no history of gender-affirmation surgery. In patients with a history of gender-affirmation surgery, there was a 3.35 times greater risk of being deceased… Patients with a history of gender-affirmation surgery had a 9.88 times higher risk of self-harm or suicide… Lastly, patients who had a history of gender-affirmation surgery had a 7.76 times higher risk of PTSD.”
Despite the shocking findings, the study authors still recommend the use of gender-reassignment surgery. They suggest better provision of healthcare services, especially mental-health treatments, for individuals who undergo such procedures, to ensure their suffering is kept to a minimum.
Israeli Plan To Force All Gazan Survivors Onto US Ships Exposed
“We Are Now on the Brink”: Billionaire Investor Says a US Civil War Likely
There could be a 40% chance of a new US civil war breaking out, according to billionaire investor Ray Dalio.
In an interview with the Financial Times on Thursday, the founder of Bridgewater Associates, the world’s largest hedge fund, said that the probability of civil strife is higher than it has ever been.
“We are now on the brink,” he said. The US faces “much more turbulent times.”
This is not the first time Dalio has made such a warning. In late 2020, he suggested the US was already “seeing a form of civil war.” He was referring to internal movements within the nation as large numbers of people moved to other states for political and financial reasons.
A few months later, he said America is in a “terrible financial state and terrible financially divided.”
Dalio has also predicted, since the renewed Israel-Gaza conflict, that the chances of another world war, involving the US and China, are now 50/50.
In the interview with the Financial Times, Dalio warned investors that a sensible strategy, in light of escalating tensions within the US, would be to move investments to “the best parts of the United States,” where conditions are still conducive to investment, and also to move money overseas.
“Countries that earn more than they spend and have great balance sheets, have internal order and are neutral in the geopolitical conflicts… look attractive,” he said. He suggested Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam and some Gulf states as possible destinations.
Israeli Plan To Force All Gazan Survivors Onto US Ships Exposed
Jordanian Nationals May Have Been Executing a “Dry Run” for Attack on Marine Base
Two Jordanian nationals who were detained after allegedly trying to ram their way onto a Marine base in Quantico, may have been executing a “dry run” for a terrorist attack on the base.
The incident occurred on 3 May. Driving a box truck, the two men were stopped by military sentries at the Fuller Road Gate of Marine Corps Base Quantico, Virginia.
“When asked, the operator of the truck informed the military police officers they worked for a company subcontracted by Amazon and were making a delivery to the US Post Office located in the Town of Quantico,” Capt. Michael Curtis told The New York Post.
The men were then directed to a holding area to be vetted, but ignored instructions and attempted to enter the base.
“Due to the swift response and execution of their duties, the officers were able to deploy the vehicle denial barriers, prevent any further access to Marine Corps Base Quantico, and detain the individuals who were eventually turned over to ICE custody.
A former Navy SEAL who spoke to The New York Post said the attempted breach looks like a possible “dry run” for a future terrorist attack, “to see how far they can get a truck into the base.”
“It looks like it was a test run for something else like truck bombs because they tried to get in saying they were delivery drivers then sped up as the barricades popped up.”
The story was first picked up by local news, before being reported by The New York Times on Monday. Potomac Local News reported that, according to “multiple sources,” one of the men had crossed the southern border recently and the other was on the US terrorist watch list. This information remains unconfirmed.
The security of US bases has become a source of growing concern, after a number of similar incidents. In the last six weeks, vehicles have attempted to breach gates at Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek–Fort Story, in Virginia, Naval Base San Diego and the Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center at Twentynine Palms, California. The attempted breach at the Air Ground Combat Center involved a Chinese national.
Israeli Plan To Force All Gazan Survivors Onto US Ships Exposed
Rudy Giuliani Served Indictment at His 80th Birthday Party
Former New York mayor Rudy Giuliani was served with a fresh indictment, from Arizona, during his 80th birthday party, in Palm Beach.
According to witnesses who spoke to The New York Post, the former New York mayor’s birthday party, which was being held at a friend’s house, was stormed “like it was Normandy,” at around 11pm on Friday night.
As many as 200 people had been at the party at its height, including Steve Bannon and Roger Stone, but the number had dropped to about 75 when two officials from Arizona’s attorney general’s office entered the party and served Giuliani papers alleging his part, along with 17 others, in a plan to overturn the 2020 election. The charges include fraud, forgery and conspiracy.
After receiving the indictment, Giuliani left the party.
“While crime in Arizona is at an all-time high the Arizona Secretary of State’s office felt it was a good use of resources to send multiple agents across the country to storm an 80th birthday party like it was Normandy,” said Caroline Wren, a GOP consultant and host of the party.
“It’s unfortunate that they chose to barge up and startle guests during a celebration of this man’s 80th birthday,” Ted Goodman, one of Giuliani’s political advisors, told The Post.
“They could’ve shown a little more respect for the man who comforted the nation following September 11th and who stands up for law enforcement and the men and women in blue.”
Israeli Plan To Force All Gazan Survivors Onto US Ships Exposed
Boeing Whistleblower’s Death Ruled a Suicide by Police
A former Boeing manager who was found dead in South Carolina after giving extensive testimony against the scandal-ridden company, killed himself, according to a police investigation.
John Barnett, 62, of Louisiana, was found dead in a car outside a Holiday Inn, on 9 March, of an apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound. He was in Charleston, South Carolina answering questions for depositions as part of a whistleblower complaint. A hearing had been scheduled for June.
Barnett is not the only whistleblower to have died after speaking out against Boeing. On April 30, Joshua Dean, 45, died of a sudden illness in hospital. He had been fired from his quality-auditing role at Spirit Aerosystems, which produces parts for Boeing’s 737 Max planes, after questioning standards at Spirit’s factory in Wichita, Kansas.
“I think they were sending out a message to anybody else. If you are too loud, we will silence you,” Dean told NPR.
?#BREAKING: Passengers onboard the terrifying midair door blowout on an Alaska Airlines flight were told by the FBI that they may be victims of a crime
⁰?#UnitedStates | #USA ⁰⁰All 171 Passengers aboard the Alaska Airlines Boeing 737 Max 9, which experienced a midair door… pic.twitter.com/GctCwBGOyL— R A W S A L E R T S (@rawsalerts) March 22, 2024
John Barnett worked for Boeing for decades and was a quality-control manager for the company when he retired in 2017.
Following his retirement, he spoke repeatedly to journalists to raise concerns about safety practices at the aviation giant, including discovering metal shavings near wiring for flight controls, which could potentially have severed it, and defects with a quarter of the oxygen systems on Boeing’s 787 planes.
“John was deeply concerned about the safety of the aircraft and flying public, and had identified some serious defects that he felt were not adequately addressed,” Rodney Barnett said in a family statement a few days after his brother’s death.
“He said that Boeing had a culture of concealment and was putting profits over safety.”
The family also alleged that John Barnett had faced a “hostile work environment at Boeing” because of his concerns about the safety of their planes, and that this caused him to suffer from “PTSD and anxiety attacks” which directly led to his death.
Boeing has come under enormous scrutiny and financial pressure in recent months after ongoing problems with its planes, which have included parts falling off at high altitude.
In January, for example, Alaska Airlines Flight 1282—a Boeing 737 Max 9—shed a door plug at 16,000 feet on a flight from Oregon to California. The plane was able to land safely, but in response the FFA ground 171 Max 9s and six of the flight’s passengers sued the airline.
Other planes have skidded off runways, lost wheels in flight or suffered severe engine problems.
Multiple whistleblowers have come forward to allege malpractice.
Israeli Plan To Force All Gazan Survivors Onto US Ships Exposed