No Joke: NBC Show ‘Queer Planet’ Promotes Gayness in Animal Kingdom
A nature series soon available on NBC’s on-demand streaming platform Peacock will shed light on same-sex relationships in the animal kingdom.
Yes, really.
“Queer Planet” will be released in June.
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) May 16, 2024
The documentary by NBC is focused on “LGBTQI+ tolerance” among the animal kingdom…
No, this is not satire. pic.twitter.com/sf9ES6bXuG
An official synopsis says the “Queer Planet” documentary series aims to explore “the rich diversity of animal sexuality — from flamboyant flamingos to pansexual primates, sex-changing clownfish to multi-gendered mushrooms and everything in between.”
“This documentary looks at extraordinary creatures, witnesses amazing behaviors, and introduces the scientists questioning the traditional concept of what’s natural when it comes to sex and gender.”
Actor and narrator Andrew Rannells described the project as an eye-opening look at LGBTQ+ tolerance in the wild.
“We’ve all heard of gay penguins, but this film really opened my eyes to the full spectrum of LGBTQ+ behaviors across the natural world,” said Rannells. “And what could be more natural than being who you are? I’m excited to be part of Queer Planet, especially during Pride Month, and on Peacock, surely the most colorful and glamorous of all the streaming services.”
The acknowledgement of homosexuality in the animal kingdom is obviously anathema to the media’s previous contentions against one of Infowars host Alex Jones’ most popular so-called conspiracy theories, namely that chemicals in water are turning frogs gay.
“Queer Planet” will hit Peacock on June 6th.
The globalists are increasing their attacks on Infowars and the stakes have never been higher!
Please consider donating and visit InfowarsStore.com for merch, nutraceuticals and survival gear.
Illegal Alien Arrested for Murdering Woman, Attacking Homeless Victims In West Virginia
An illegal alien from El Salvador who was released by U.S. Border Patrol (USBP) last year has been arrested for killing a woman and attacking multiple homeless people in West Virginia, according to reports.
David Antonio Calderon, 46, was apprehended on May 8 in Frederick County, Virginia, as the primary suspect in a gruesome murder days prior in Jefferson County, WV.
On May 6, firefighters in Martinsburg, WV, were called to extinguish a couch that was ablaze and at the scene they discovered the body of a 33-year-old woman who had been reported missing from the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office home confinement program.
“Investigators located video surveillance of the suspect and his vehicle in the same area and same time as [displayed by] the GPS tracking unit located on the missing female,” the Berkeley County (WV) Sheriff’s Office explained in a press release.
After identifying Calderon as a suspect, authorities learned he was also wanted for beating two homeless victims with a baseball bat last month outside a Walmart in Charles Town, WV.
“The two victims suffered serious injuries and were transported to Winchester Medical Center where they were determined to have sustained broken bones and concussions,” The Winchester Star reports.
On Friday, Calderon was charged in the woman’s murder while being held in Northwestern Regional Adult Detention Center in Frederick County.
? Berkeley/Jefferson County, WV and Frederick County, VA: David Antonio Calderon was arrested in VA for crimes in WV.
– The murder of a woman last week
– Maliciously wounding two people last month
Police have identified him as an illegal alien who was released by the Border… pic.twitter.com/OewILf1H9l— Illegal Alien Crimes (@ImmigrantCrimes) May 14, 2024
Calderon reportedly entered the U.S. illegally at an unspecified date and location before being caught attempting to cross the northern border from New York into Canada in March of 2023.
Canadian authorities turned Calderon over to USBP who gave him a notice to appear before a federal immigration judge in Virginia and released.
Calderon is expected to be extradited to West Virginia amid an ongoing homicide investigation.
InfoWars has been documenting the surge of crime fueled by the ongoing Biden border invasion.
Trump Slams Biden for Blocking RFK Jr. from Debates
President Donald Trump on Thursday blasted Democrat presidential opponent Joe Biden for blocking independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. from participating in upcoming debates.
On Wednesday, the Biden campaign agreed to two debates against Trump; however, they set specific parameters, including demands prohibiting in-person audiences and a request the debates be one-on-one between Biden and Trump only.
“Crooked Joe Biden does not want RFK Jr. in the debates because Junior’ is far left [like] him and they would be debating over the same territory, like ridiculous Open Borders and the Green New Scam, both of which are killing our Country,” Trump declared on Truth Social Thursday.
“He’s also sharper and far more intelligent than Joe, all making for a bad combination of ingredients,” Trump added, going on to point out RFK Jr. should be able to join the debate even though he doesn’t meet requirements.
“I don’t care if [Junior] joins the Debate, but right now his polling numbers are very low, he is not properly qualified in the States, and he seems to be on a downward path. Junior’ needs more than his name to get on the ‘stage!’”
On X Wednesday evening, RFK declared he will indeed meet debate qualifications by the deadline, writing, “I’m happy to report that I will meet the criteria to participate in the @CNN debate before the June 20 deadline. I look forward to holding Presidents Biden and Trump accountable for their records in Atlanta on June 27 to give Americans the debate they deserve. #KennedyShanahan24”
I’m happy to report that I will meet the criteria to participate in the @CNN debate before the June 20 deadline. I look forward to holding Presidents Biden and Trump accountable for their records in Atlanta on June 27 to give Americans the debate they deserve. #KennedyShanahan24
— Robert F. Kennedy Jr (@RobertKennedyJr) May 15, 2024
Biden’s team argued the debate should be kept one-on-one in order not to “squander” precious debate time.
“The debates should be one-on-one, allowing voters to compare the only two candidates with any statistical chance of prevailing in the Electoral College — and not squandering debate time on candidates with no prospect of becoming President,” the Biden campaign wrote.

As news of the Biden team’s debate restrictions spread on Wednesday, RFK released a statement accusing Biden and Trump of “colluding to lock America into a head-to-head match-up that 70% say they do not want.”
“They are trying to exclude me from their debate because they are afraid I would win. Keeping viable candidates off the debate stage undermines democracy,” RFK wrote.
Presidents Trump and Biden are colluding to lock America into a head-to-head match-up that 70% say they do not want.
— Robert F. Kennedy Jr (@RobertKennedyJr) May 15, 2024
They are trying to exclude me from their debate because they are afraid I would win. Keeping viable candidates off the debate stage undermines democracy.…
“By excluding me from the stage, Presidents Biden and Trump seek to avoid discussion of their eight years of mutual failure including deficits, wars, lockdowns, chronic disease, and inflation,” he added.
NBC News explains the conditions required for candidates to participate in the debate:
In addition to meeting constitutional requirements and registering as a candidate with the Federal Election Commission, both news organizations [ABC & CNN] are requiring that candidates are on the ballot in enough states to reach at least 270 electoral votes, that candidates “accept the rules and format of the debate,” and that candidates receive at least 15% in four national polls of registered or likely voters.
The globalists are increasing their attacks on Infowars and the stakes have never been higher!
Please consider donating and visit InfowarsStore.com for merch, nutraceuticals and survival gear.
Breaking! ANOTHER Anti-Globalist Politician Targeted By Assassin
Irish Republican European MEP candidate Malachy Steenson was reportedly targeted by an assassin on Wednesday, just hours after someone shot Slovakia’s anti-globalist Prime Minister Robert Fico five times.
???
Malachy Steenson speaks after an attempted assassination at his office today.
Please share! pic.twitter.com/3QHmPzD9Ru— MichaeloKeeffe (@Mick_O_Keeffe) May 15, 2024
“A guy arrived at my office banging on the door, threatening my young nephew, threatening to kill me,” Steenson said in a recent video.
The alleged assassin was stopped by police before he went to Steenson’s office, and they followed him out of suspicion after he made comments to them about intending to harm the political candidate.
Sure enough, the man showed up at Steenson’s office and the officers tailing him were able to arrest the guy before he did any harm.
“These are the threats that we face in this country for standing up for our people,” Steenson said. “Just like the Prime Minister in Slovakia was shot today because he opposed the European Union agenda. We are going to pay a heavy price in this country for what’s happened. This is the beginning. You have a chance to change it on June 7 by voting nationalist across the country.”
Last week, Rebel News reporter Ezra Levant talked with Steenson at a Dublin rally opposing illegal immigration.
WATCH: @EzraLevant interviews Irish Republican European MEP candidate, @MalachySteenson last week at the massive rally against illegal immigration in Dublin.
Just today Steenson had an assassination attempt by an Antifa thug who’s now in custody. https://t.co/WqweK1y1Sa pic.twitter.com/VpRGGsdcBx— Rebel News (@RebelNewsOnline) May 16, 2024
Populist leaders opposing globalism strike fear in the corrupt elite around the world, which is why there is a blatant coordinated attack on people like Donald Trump and other politicians who fight to dismantle the New World Order agenda.
Watch Comedian Bill Burr Savagely Roast Bill Maher In Person
Comedian Bill Burr joined liberal comedian and HBO host Bill Maher’s podcast this week in what turned into a mini roast of Maher.
Burr mocked the elitist leftist podcast host for his attire, his overuse of fancy words, and his overall pretentious attitude.
Bill Burr roasting Bill Maher on his own show for seven minutes straight pic.twitter.com/z6ZGwgbgF4
— An0maly (@LegendaryEnergy) May 15, 2024
The internet revelled in Burr putting Maher in his place:
Bill Burr takes a dump on Bill Maher during his Club Random podcast. pic.twitter.com/VWURszoAsy
— Biggus Dickus (@BiggusDickus77) May 14, 2024
Bill Burr displaying once again that he’s that dude pic.twitter.com/g9QC6pHazP
— Corey Ryan Forrester First of His Name (@CoreyRForrester) May 13, 2024
Bill Burr shutting down an incredibly self-important Bill Maher is refreshingly delicious. pic.twitter.com/Eh1wXfnzf2
— Teddypasketty (@teddipasketty) May 13, 2024
Bill Burr skewers Bill Maher like no one else has…
“You’re like that guy that has a fantasy football team and thinks he’s a fucking GM. That’s exactly what it is.
Why am I fucking listening to you? Like you’ve done something?” pic.twitter.com/pQDpOQG6kH— Marcus Baram (@mbaram) May 14, 2024
“You’re like that guy who has a fantasy team and thinks he’s a GM.” Bill Burr doing the people’s work and putting Bill Maher in his place.
— Ryan O’Connell (@ryanoconnell79) May 14, 2024
pic.twitter.com/8DqqJmU8NB
Deciphering King Charles’ Baphomet Portrait
Suddenly, King Charles The Third, a self-proclaimed descendant of Vlad the Impaler, unveils a painting by pornographic portrait artist Jonathan Yeo at his Royal Satanic Majesties request.
Also: