News

Fauci’s Team Made 0 Million in Royalties From COVID Drugs – Media Blackout

Fauci’s Team Made $710 Million in Royalties From COVID Drugs – Media Blackout

adminJun 3, 20241 min read

Fauci’s Team Made 0 Million in Royalties From COVID Drugs – Media Blackout

Leaked data from the National Institutes of Health reveals that Anthony Fauci’s team profited a whopping $710 million in royalties during the pandemic. Huge sums of cash were funnelled to Fauci’s team by Big Pharma […]

The post Fauci’s Team Made $710 Million in Royalties From COVID Drugs – Media Blackout appeared first on The People’s Voice.

Fully Vaccinated Young Girls Are Getting ‘Abnormal Premature Periods’, Scientists Warn

Fully Vaccinated Young Girls Are Getting ‘Abnormal Premature Periods’, Scientists Warn

adminJun 3, 20241 min read

Fully Vaccinated Young Girls Are Getting ‘Abnormal Premature Periods’, Scientists Warn

Fully vaccinated young girls are starting their periods abnormally early, according to a disturbing new study. The study, published on May 29 in JAMA Network Open, reveals that in the last few years girls as […]

The post Fully Vaccinated Young Girls Are Getting ‘Abnormal Premature Periods’, Scientists Warn appeared first on The People’s Voice.

Poll: Half of Britons Want a Freeze on Almost All Legal Migration

Poll: Half of Britons Want a Freeze on Almost All Legal Migration

adminJun 3, 20244 min read

Poll: Half of Britons Want a Freeze on Almost All Legal Migration

Voters have little faith in either party’s ability to deliver solutions.

The time for empty talk about net migration being brought down to the “tens of thousands” is over. After it was revealed that more than 1.2 million people arrived legally into Britain last year, around half of Britons have said they want to see a freeze on all “non-essential” immigration.

?Exclusive: Half of British voters want to freeze all non-essential immigration.

Two-thirds of the public want to see immigration cut to at least the tens of thousands.?

Legal immigration must be at the centre of the general election debate. pic.twitter.com/5b5BPwfY80

— Centre for Migration Control (@migrationCtrl) May 26, 2024

That is according to new polling for the Centre for Migration Control think tank, whose research director, Robert Bates, told The European Conservative:

The British public has clearly had enough of the mass migration agenda that has been foisted upon them by successive Conservative and Labour governments.

We require a serious national debate to work out exactly how we can unravel a lot of the damage being caused by a level of net migration that is now running at well over half a million people each year.

The demand for a freeze on most legal migration should, said Reform UK leader Richard Tice, “be at the centre of this election debate.” Conservative journalist Steven Edginton agreed that it ought to “define the election campaign.”

Half of British voters agree with @reformparty_uk policy to freeze all non essential immigration

This must be at centre of this election debate https://t.co/Xt1HZ4LmNd

— Richard Tice ?? (@TiceRichard) May 27, 2024

A new @migrationCtrl poll found 49% of Brits want a total freeze on immigration, including 75% of Tory voters.

This should define the election campaign. https://t.co/TRpbTMiNut

— Steven Edginton (@StevenEdginton) May 26, 2024

If there was a genuine interest in the subject within the established political class, this poll could prompt a serious discussion on the length of time a legal migration freeze could run for, and on which migrants count as “essential.”

Indeed, Alp Mehmet, who is chairman of the Migration Watch UK think tank, told this publication that the polling “underlines what the vast majority of the public have long thought—that immigration has been too high for years and must be drastically reduced.”

The next government must take heed and urgently put in place policies that will deliver net migration as close to zero as possible. The only way that will happen is with a cap on immigration.

But it is fairly certain that whether the July 4th election is won by the Conservatives or—as is far, far more likely—Labour, Britain’s borders will continue to be as uncontrolled as they have been over the past two decades. Labour may have launched this period of mass migration, due in part to its desire to “rub the Right’s nose in diversity,” but there is no reason to believe that it is about to bring it to an end.

Bates, from the Centre for Migration Control, added that “the fact this general election has not focused on immigration—at all—is testament to the fact that the Labour Party and the Conservative Party are both satisfied with the current status quo.”

This radical experiment has caused untold damage but the Labour Party refuses to admit that the housing crisis, the health crisis, the education crisis might be the result of a huge swell in the size of the population.

The same set of polling results suggests that voters agree that neither of the two main parties is ready to target the issue head on. Just 12% of the respondents said they believe Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer will bring numbers down. The figure is even lower for Tory leader Rishi Sunak, standing at a meagre, single-digit nine percent.


Is This Infowars’ Last Broadcast? Patriots Rally Behind Alex Jones and Crew


Vatican Official Says 77% of Cases Sent to Discipline Office are About Child Abuse

Vatican Official Says 77% of Cases Sent to Discipline Office are About Child Abuse

adminJun 3, 20246 min read

Vatican Official Says 77% of Cases Sent to Discipline Office are About Child Abuse

Monsignor John Joseph Kennedy, the head of the CDF’s Disciplinary Section, stated earlier this week that 77 percent of all cases his office receives involve the abuse of children.

VATICAN CITY (LifeSiteNews) –– The Vatican official responsible for overseeing the Catholic Church’s response to abuse has said that 77 percent of cases he receives involve child abuse. 

Speaking on the sidelines of a safeguarding conference organized by the Italian Bishops Conference (CEI) in Rome on May 29, Monsignor John Joseph Kennedy provided comment about the work carried out by the Disciplinary office of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith (CDF), which he leads. 

According to Reuters, Kennedy stated that around 77 percent of cases he receives in the Disciplinary office involve abuse of children. 

Mgr Joseph Kennedy has stated that 77% of the #Vatican CDF’s cases are cases of abuse of minors.
He leads the Disciplinary section of the CDF, & thus oversees such work.
Comments made at a recent safeguarding conference organized by Italian bishops. https://t.co/ZV12Xp8bSX pic.twitter.com/yPPMzuXqRM

— Michael Haynes ?? (@MLJHaynes) May 30, 2024

The CDF is now divided into two sections, the Doctrinal and the Disciplinary sections. Via the February 2022 motu proprio Fidem servare, Pope Francis consolidated the operations of the CDF into the two different departments, giving each a secretary to lead operations. 

READ: Pope Francis restructures major Vatican office tasked with defending the faith

The Disciplinary Section attends to “crimes reserved to the Congregation and dealt with by it through the jurisdiction of the Supreme Apostolic Tribunal established there,” including things such as false mysticism, abuse of the sacraments, and “grave” crimes such as sexual abuse. 

The Disciplinary Section is also directed to provide “appropriate formation initiatives” to be offered to local bishops and canon law practitioners “in order to foster a correct understanding and application of the canonical norms relating to its own sphere of competence.” 

Falling under the Disciplinary Section’s purview are all “Cardinal Fathers, Patriarchs, Legates of the Apostolic See, Bishops, as well as other individuals in accordance with canonical provisions.”

Ordained in Dublin in 1993, Kennedy has been an official in the CDF since 2003, and has led the CDF’s disciplinary office since 2017, before being appointed by the pontiff to be the Disciplinary section’s secretary in April 2022. 

As such, he has been in charge of dealing with reports of clerical sex abuse from across the world, and told the Associated Press in 2019 that the case load was four times as large as it had been in 2009, with 1,000 cases of abuse reported to the CDF in 2019 alone. 

“We’re effectively seeing a tsunami of cases at the moment, particularly from countries where we never heard from,” Kennedy said in 2019, of the numbers of sex abuse reports. 

During a rare public speech that same year, Kennedy stated that “I can honestly tell you that, when reading cases involving sexual abuse by clerics, you never get used to it, and you can feel your heart and soul hurting.” 

“There are times when I am pouring over cases that I want to get up and scream, that I want to pack up my things and leave the office and not come back,” he said. 

He has also highlighted the plight of families affected by sexual abuse, stating in 2019: 

What of the father, mother or siblings of the child who have to look at that child and live through this? What can they say? Everything has been taken from them. You believe me when I am telling you these things. Can you imagine what it might be like not to be believed by church authorities? What would it be like to remain silent because a person did not have the courage to come forward and name their abuser?

Speaking to the AP, Kennedy previously added that “I suppose if I weren’t a priest and if I had a child who were abused, I’d probably stop going to Mass. I’d probably stop having anything to do with the church because I’d say, ‘Well, if you can’t look after children, well, why should I believe you?”

Kennedy urged journalists to keep exposing sex abuse, saying the “topic of the clergy abuse crisis is front and center in our culture.”

Indeed, it is Kennedy’s Disciplinary Section which is now tasked with the Vatican investigation into alleged serial abuser Father Marko Rupnik – an investigation which he said was “delicate” but at a “fairly advanced stage.”

Following an intense media furor over revelations Rupnik was incardinated into a Slovenian diocese last October, Pope Francis swiftly announced that he had tasked the CDF to “review” the case. 

Francis’ decision was also taken after the “Pontifical Commission for the Protection of Minors brought to the Pope’s attention that there were serious problems in the handling of the Fr. Marko Rupnik case and lack of outreach to victims.”

READ: Pope Francis asks Vatican to review case of alleged serial abuser Fr. Rupnik  

A former Jesuit, Rupnik was automatically excommunicated by the Vatican in 2020 after the CDF unanimously ruled he was guilty of absolving one of his sexual accomplices. He subsequently had the penalty swiftly revoked – with much speculation over whether Pope Francis personally intervened to swiftly lift the excommunication. 

Separately, Rupnik has been accused of psychologically and sexually abusing religious sisters in the Loyola Community, an order that he himself was a co-founder. The abuse is alleged to have taken place against at least 21 of the 40-strong Loyola Community of religious women, which he co-founded in his native Slovenia. A further 15 alleged victims have come forward in following months. 

The Jesuits compiled a 150-page dossier of reported instances of abuse that Rupnik is said to have committed. These date from 1985 to 2018, and Rupnik’s former superior, Father Johan Verschueren, S.J., stated that the credibility of the allegations against Rupnik is “very high.”

Yet, in October 2022, the CDF dropped the case against Rupnik, referencing time limitations. According to Messa in Latino, this was directly because of Pope Francis: “Despite this, it seems that, due to the Holy Father’s intervention, the process did not take place precisely because it was ‘time-barred’ [bound by the statute of limitations.]”

Speaking to the AP in January, Francis stated that he “always” waived the statute of limitations in cases that deal only with minors or “vulnerable adults,” but the AP reported Francis said he otherwise would not change the normal legal proceedings.


Is This Infowars’ Last Broadcast? Patriots Rally Behind Alex Jones and Crew


Student Temporarily Denied Diploma After Urging Classmates to Follow Christ at Graduation Ceremony

Student Temporarily Denied Diploma After Urging Classmates to Follow Christ at Graduation Ceremony

adminJun 3, 20244 min read

Student Temporarily Denied Diploma After Urging Classmates to Follow Christ at Graduation Ceremony

Micah Price was allowed to thank the Lord in his graduation speech at Campbell County High School in Kentucky but forbidden from urging other students to do the same. He ultimately did both, and stands by his decision.

ALEXANDRIA, Kentucky (LifeSiteNews) – A Christian graduate of a Kentucky high school was reprimanded and temporarily denied his diploma after veering from his approved graduation speech to expand on his devotion to Jesus Christ.

The New York Post reported that Campbell County High School senior (now graduate) Micah Price submitted text of a graduation speech in which he would thank his “lord and savior Jesus Christ,” followed by “urging other Christians to stand up.” School administrators approved the thanks to Christ but asked him to remove the latter language.

When it came time for his speech, however, Price delivered the remarks as he had originally prepared them. “Class, before another word leaves my mouth, I must give the honor, the praise and the glory to my lord and savior Jesus Christ,” he said to applause.

“Who in his very words tells us he is the light, he is the way, the truth and life,” he went on. “Class, anyone in the audience today, I’m here to tell you that if you don’t have any of those things in your life and can’t seem to find the answer, then my lord and savior is your answer.”

After the speech, Price said, “one of the principals came in, tapped me on the shoulder, very politely and professionally told me that I was going to have to go in front of the board and explain what I did because I went off script.”

“I had that in my script, and they told me that I was; they said that it was a public institution; and they didn’t want to divide their audience or my audience because I was speaking,” he added. “I think it was fine that I thanked him, but going in and urging them to follow him and urging other Christians to stand up and talk about him might be the thing they didn’t want.”

As a result, he was denied his diploma at graduation, instead receiving it after the Memorial Day weekend.

“All speakers were told that going off their submitted speech, or any unplanned choices at graduation, may have repercussions as they would at any school function,” school district superintendent Shelli Wilson said in a statement. “Off-program choices such as speech, signs, and caps in support of any cause or religion, injecting inappropriate language, or political election statements could lead to something other than this outpouring of Christian faith.”

Price said in a TikTok video that he harbors no ill will for school administrators, who were “just doing their job,” but also does not regret his stand. “I do no one’s bidding but God. So, if anyone’s in the wrong, I am. I deserve to get punished,” he said. At the same time, he “serves a higher power” and would “do it again times two.”

Benign expressions of religiosity on public property have long been a target of secular ire, from prayer in public schools to religious monuments in courthouses to religious symbols in military traditions. In 2022, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled 6-3 that the “Free Exercise and Free Speech Clauses of the First Amendment protect an individual engaging in a personal religious observance from government reprisal,” even in public settings such as school events.


Is This Infowars’ Last Broadcast? Patriots Rally Behind Alex Jones and Crew


Trump Raises 0 million in Three Days Since “Hush Money” Verdict

Trump Raises $200 million in Three Days Since “Hush Money” Verdict

adminJun 3, 20242 min read

Trump Raises 0 million in Three Days Since “Hush Money” Verdict

The Trump campaign has seen an influx of small-dollar donors as well as mega donations

The Donald Trump campaign has raised $200 million since his conviction last Thursday, according to his son Eric.

Eric Trump was speaking to Fox News’s Maria Bartiromo on Sunday when he revealed the astonishing figure, which includes a significant number of small-dollar donations.

“This might be a little inside information, but as I was leaving my house about 37 seconds ago, I asked my wife, ‘What are we up to now?’

“And [Lara] said, just in terms of small dollar, we’re well over $70 million. This is $21 donations, $43 donations, right, small dollar donations.

“If you add the large dollar donations to it, you’re over $200 million.”           

Today exclusively on @SundayFutures with @MariaBartiromo, Trump Organization Executive Vice President @EricTrump spoke about the surge in donations to his father’s campaign following the verdict in New York.@FoxNews pic.twitter.com/WTOMfqRMZm

— SundayMorningFutures (@SundayFutures) June 2, 2024

To further underscore the unprecedented nature of the donations that have poured in since Thursday, 30% of the small-dollar donations come from people who “have never been seen before by a political party, according to Eric Trump.

‘I mean, these are Americans who are pissed off. They’re coming out of the woodwork and they want to support a guy that they just believe he’s getting bamboozled by a system.’

The large-dollar donations were bolstered by a massive $100m donation from Miriam Adelson, the widow of casino baron Sheldon Adelson. Together she and her husband gave over $200 million to the Republican party in 2020. Her fortune is estimated to stand at $30 billion.

Other billionaires have also rallied round Trump in recent weeks, including Blackstone CEO Stephen Schwarzman, who said his backing of Trump is a “vote for change.”


Is This Infowars’ Last Broadcast? Patriots Rally Behind Alex Jones and Crew