News

Le Pen Vows To Block French Troop Deployment To Ukraine

Le Pen Vows To Block French Troop Deployment To Ukraine

adminJul 6, 20241 min read

Le Pen Vows To Block French Troop Deployment To Ukraine

France’s right-wing National Rally (RN) party has pledged to block potential troop deployments to Ukraine and bar the country from using French-supplied weapons to strike Russian soil. Marine Le Pen vowed to rein in aid […]

The post Le Pen Vows To Block French Troop Deployment To Ukraine appeared first on The People’s Voice.

Britain’s New Prime Minister Says We Need A ‘Bigger Reset’

Britain’s New Prime Minister Says We Need A ‘Bigger Reset’

adminJul 6, 20241 min read

Britain’s New Prime Minister Says We Need A ‘Bigger Reset’

Well that didn’t take him long! Kier Starmer, who is greatly in favour of change, has become Labour’s first prime minister in 14 years after ‘winning’ Britains general election (with a minority of the vote), […]

The post Britain’s New Prime Minister Says We Need A ‘Bigger Reset’ appeared first on The People’s Voice.

Poll: Trump Would Do Even Better against Kamala

Poll: Trump Would Do Even Better against Kamala

adminJul 6, 20243 min read

Poll: Trump Would Do Even Better against Kamala

Trump has a 7% advantage over Kamala according to a new poll

Donald Trump would do even better against Kamala Harris if she replaces Joe Biden as the President, according to a new poll.

The poll, published on Friday, shows that Trump would beat Kamala by 7%, almost double the 4% lead the poll predicted for Trump over Biden.

?? 2024 GE: @Harris_X_ | Forbes

? Trump: 49% (+7)
? Harris: 42%
⬜ Undecided: 9%

With leans
? Trump: 53% (+6)
? Harris: 47%
——
? Trump: 43% (+5)
? Harris: 38%
? RFK Jr: 16%
? Stein: 2%
? West: 2%

#161 (1.6/3.0) | June 28-30 | 1,500 RVhttps://t.co/Yr9WlaBxaE https://t.co/cAOhLTvov2 pic.twitter.com/48ioIOFyQo

— InteractivePolls (@IAPolls2022) July 5, 2024

The poll is more bad news for supporters of Kamala Harris as a replacement for the ailing President.

A Rasmussen Report, also published on Friday, showed that a majority of voters think there needs to be a totally new ticket, without Biden or Harris.

“55% said that Biden should get out of the presidential election. And 50% said that the party should skip over Harris in picking a replacement for Biden.”

Senior Democrat officials told Reuters that it would “be nearly impossible” to “sidestep” Kamala if Biden comes to be replaced.

“It’s pretty near impossible to win the nomination over the vice president,” said Michael Trujillo, a Democratic strategist from California who worked for Hillary Clinton’s campaign in 2008 and 2016.

So far, aides to the Vice President have denied the possibility of her replacing Biden.

“Vice President Harris looks forward to serving a second term with President Joe Biden,” a statement from her office said.

Other potential replacements, including California Governor Gavin Newsom and Michelle Obama, have also issued denials.

Biden himself has repeatedly denied suggestions that he will drop out, including most recently in a painful interview with George Stephanopoulos on Friday.

“Do you dispute that there have been more lapses, especially in the last several months?”

BIDEN: “I’m still in good shape.”

“Are you more frail?”

BIDEN: “No.” pic.twitter.com/X1HZznZn0b

— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) July 6, 2024

“Are you the same man today that you were when you took office three-and-a-half years ago?” Stephanopoulos asked.

“In terms of successes, yes,” Biden replied.

“I also was the guy who put together a peace plan for the Middle East that may be comin’ to fruition. I was also the guy that expanded NATO. I was also the guy that grew the economy. All the individual things that were done were ideas I had or I fulfilled. I moved on.”

“Do you dispute that there have been more lapses, especially in the last several months?” Stephanopoulos asked.

“Can I run the 100 in 10 flat? No. But I’m still in good shape,” Biden said.

Stephanopoulos pressed Biden, “Are you more frail?”

“No,” Biden said.

Biden added that he would only drop out “if the Lord Almighty comes down and tells me that.”


Epstein Files Come At A Bad Time For The Elite


Good Grief: Biden Defiantly Declares He’s Staying In Race, Will ‘Beat Trump Again — in 2020’

Good Grief: Biden Defiantly Declares He’s Staying In Race, Will ‘Beat Trump Again — in 2020’

adminJul 5, 20243 min read

Good Grief: Biden Defiantly Declares He’s Staying In Race, Will ‘Beat Trump Again — in 2020’

Things just keep going from bad to worse for Joe Biden’s campaign.

Senile Joe Biden can’t catch a break.

On Friday, the Democrat presidential candidate again raised eyebrows regarding his mental fitness when he doubled down that he’s staying in the 2024 presidential race and will again beat opponent Donald Trump — in 2020.

Lmao crooked Joe Biden’s event today in Madison, Wisconsin is taking place at a local middle school gymnasium.

He can fit dozens! ?? pic.twitter.com/mL7H8Nkif3

— Alex Bruesewitz ?? (@alexbruesewitz) July 5, 2024

Speaking to a rally crowd in Madison, Wisconsin, the 81-year-old said, “There’s been a lot of speculation: What’s Joe going to do? Here’s my answer: I’m running and going to win again.”

“Some folks don’t seem to care who you voted for. They are trying to push me out of the race. Let me say this as clearly as I can: I’m staying in the race.”

“I’ll beat Donald Trump. I’ll beat him again in 2020.”

Joe Biden’s big moment, defiantly announcing he is staying in the race:

“I’ll beat Donald Trump. I’ll beat him again in 2020.” pic.twitter.com/KUTxBUVgoc

— MAZE (@mazemoore) July 5, 2024

“I’m the nominee of the Democratic Party. You voted for me to be your nominee. No one else,” he continued.

The gaffe amid Biden’s comeback tour is yet another damning indication he’s in a severe state of cognitive decline following last week’s disastrous debate, as Democrats panic they will have to swap him for Kamala Harris, Gavin Newsom, Michelle Obama, or Hillary Clinton in the coming months.

The sentiment was shared by an audience member at the Madison rally holding up a sign telling Biden to “Pass the torch.”

An attendee held up a “Pass The Torch, Joe” sign at Biden’s Wisconsin rally: pic.twitter.com/Vht1NtErxd

— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) July 5, 2024

They snuck a “Pass the Torch Joe” sign into the Wisconsin Biden rally. ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ pic.twitter.com/0VT8ffg1bI

— Dustin Grage (@GrageDustin) July 5, 2024
Embed from Getty Images

Another person outside the rally held a sign reading, “Save your legacy, Drop Out!”

Embed from Getty Images

Biden’s visit to Wisconsin coincidentally comes on the same day as the swing state’s liberal-controlled Supreme Court upheld a decision to allow voters to cast votes using unmanned absentee ballot drop boxes.



Andrew Tate FREED: Court Rules Can Leave Romania While Awaiting Trial

Andrew Tate FREED: Court Rules Can Leave Romania While Awaiting Trial

adminJul 5, 20243 min read

Andrew Tate FREED: Court Rules Can Leave Romania While Awaiting Trial

“I AM FREE. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 3 YEARS I CAN LEAVE ROMANIA. THE SHAM CASE IS FALLING APART,” declares Tate.

Male empowerment guru Andrew Tate is free to leave Romania as he awaits his trial for human trafficking, a court ruled Friday.

Tate, his brother Tristan, and two female suspects were barred from leaving the country after appealing their April trial date on charges from a June 2023 indictment for human trafficking and rape, which the Tates vehemently deny.

However, Friday’s ruling now means they are free to travel throughout the EU.

A lawyer for the Tates, Eugen Vidindeac, said the ruling was a “significant victory and a major step forward.”

“We embrace and applaud the decision of the court today, I consider it a reflection of the exemplary behaviour and assistance of my clients. Andrew and Tristan are still determined to clear their name and reputation; however, they are grateful to the courts for placing this trust in them,” the attorney said.

Joseph McBride, another attorney representing Tate in New York in a defamation suit against a Florida woman, whose allegations played a part in his current charges, said the ruling proves the case is not serious.

“Anybody’s who’s being tried with human trafficking, if it’s a serious case, there’s no way that the controls would loosen, there’s no way that the guys would be let back on the street,” McBride told the New York Times.

The ruling is “clear, resounding proof that the allegations against them are based on falsity,” he added.

Following the news, Tate celebrated on X, declaring, “I AM FREE. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 3 YEARS I CAN LEAVE ROMANIA. THE SHAM CASE IS FALLING APART.”

I AM FREE.

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 3 YEARS I CAN LEAVE ROMANIA.

THE SHAM CASE IS FALLING APART.$DADDY X THEREALWORLD GLOABL TOUR LOADING –

Will you be there? https://t.co/9TN9VyfzRh pic.twitter.com/LieZl7OF9F

— Andrew Tate (@Cobratate) July 5, 2024

“My judges decided … I’m allowed to leave Romania, so do we take the (Ferrari) SF90 to Italy, do we take the (Maserati) MC20 to Cannes, do we take the (Ferrari) 812 Competition to Paris, where do I go? I can go anywhere I want,” Tate said, going on to say he’s planning a world tour soon.

After 3 years Im free to travel and might spend tonight in my garden at home dancing with Tristan.

Who > Where.

IYKYK pic.twitter.com/Xzv9k5d0QF

— Andrew Tate (@Cobratate) July 5, 2024

Breaking matrix chains. pic.twitter.com/brcAMVtQtB

— Andrew Tate (@Cobratate) July 5, 2024

Wild Footage: Fireworks Show Disaster Leaves Several Injured

Wild Footage: Fireworks Show Disaster Leaves Several Injured

adminJul 5, 20242 min read

Wild Footage: Fireworks Show Disaster Leaves Several Injured

See the moment rockets went flying into a huge crowd!

This year’s Stadium of Fire 4th of July event at LaVell Edwards Stadium in Provo, Utah, turned into a nightmare for some attendees who were hit by rogue fireworks during the night’s opening ceremonies.

The incident took place at Brigham Young University’s football stadium where the Jonas Brothers were set to perform in front of a sold-out crowd of 45,000.

Multiple videos of the incident captured the moment fireworks went screaming towards the unsuspecting crowd and sent six people to the hospital.

At stadium of fire in provo and fireworks hit people about 10 over from me. #stadiumoffire pic.twitter.com/1moIB1KemY

— John Pestana (@jpestana) July 5, 2024

Another view of @StadiumOfFire firework malfunction, missed a cheerleader by INCHES ? Hope firework show is safe tonight#stadiumoffire #provo #jonasbrothers #jobros #4thofJuly @provocity @byu
PC: @wcan23 pic.twitter.com/YDrkzYqHmG

— Fosze7 (@ForrestHassell) July 5, 2024

At least two people were injured by a set of fireworks that malfunctioned during the Stadium of Fire performance in a Provo Fourth of July festival today. #Utah #fireworks #Happy4thofJuly pic.twitter.com/g5MZEv7Re1

— ∼Marietta (@MariettaDaviz) July 5, 2024

Officials are investigating the debacle to find out what went wrong.